Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Onward! To Mayhem!

I drank copious amounts of liquor over the weekend, my hair is now blue, I made a slight move on the girl I like, my team dominated at the trivia at Buffalo Wild Wings, Resident Evil 4 is taking over my life, and I just now think I can take on 100 ninjas..........and win.

This has probably been one of the best weekends I have had in a long time. There were so many good things happening, it was Ri-God Damn-diculous.

It started on a sour note to tell you the truth. Fellow blogger and good friend Cece was leaving the company I work for. I used to love to go in a little early to shoot the shit with her about anything. It was always funny to see a person get so wound up about work. Now she was leaving to go onto better things leaving the place less interesting. She chose her last night at a bar that I should have my own name engraved in the chair as I go there too often. There is something that I don't think she really knows about herself. She can't drink for shit. Two cranberry and vodkas and this girl is on cloud nine. The girl I like was walking around the place and I had to take advantage of the situation. As soon as I approach, she does her trademark point accompanied with laugh. The word "sidekick" escapes from her mouth as I am left knowing my social status. At least I'm somewhere.
The mayhem continues at my buddy's house. He is adorned with a bottle of the greatest, most moderately priced whiskey on the planet. Jim Beam. God is good.
More drinking throughout the weekend and I need it.
We hit Buffalo Wild Wings for some drinks and to hit up our buddy who is with a date. I went to the bar for one of those remotes for the trivia game and our clan of miscreants is dubbed Team Dirty. Team Dirt was cleaning up the house with our combined intellect. If we were on the cartoon Captain Planet, with our powers combined, I'd imagine that some sort of drunken goliath would emerge from our power rings. Time passes, and sure enough, Team Dirty is hitting high scores like a bat out of hell. More drinks.
We are now at another bar and I am getting drunk out of my mind. I am mixing Coors and Shiner like a heretic and pulling some crazy shenanigans. I think I stole a glass and shot glasses from the place. It was time for me to act my age.
Had to also fix my hair. The sexy blonde look had to go to pave way for the blue. Yes.....blue hair. I took no chances with the dye and bleached my hair twice. Last time I had green spots all over the fucking place so I kept the dye in for about.....oh say.....all fucking night. With a plastic bag over my head. In the morning it was like Christmas with the washing out of the gunk. Big bold and blue.
Maybe I should settle down with all this crazyness. Naw.....to hell with that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home