posted by Cody @ 1:03 AM
Did you forget that I fucking tagged your ass?!
ummm....yeah but I said Donald Duck before you did...you know....cartoon freeze tag
stop fucking around and get your ass in school! The fun and games will be there when you get back...TRUST.
I called those assholes yesterday and the day before and they aren't getting back to me.
yeah yeah yeah....I'll talk to you more about that later....trust
Post a Comment
<< Home
5 Comments:
Did you forget that I fucking tagged your ass?!
ummm....yeah but I said Donald Duck before you did...you know....cartoon freeze tag
stop fucking around and get your ass in school! The fun and games will be there when you get back...TRUST.
I called those assholes yesterday and the day before and they aren't getting back to me.
yeah yeah yeah....I'll talk to you more about that later....trust
Post a Comment
<< Home