Intolerant
It started at work last week. I think it was a Thursday or a Friday. It really doesn't matter since the end result is me wanting to kick a puppy or punch a baby.
I was at work in my usual jovial mood. I say jovial because I do get in a nice mood where I actual hold conversations with people for about an hour and a half before the angry face comes on and I hate life itself. So I was jovial and rambling on at work with the pseudo friend known as D.
Now D was a girl that way back in the that had the face of an angel when I first saw. The result was three months constructing a diabolical plan to get this angel out on a date with me.......and it worked although that preconceived notion that she really was an angel was shattered in a million pieces. It was shattered as most of these things are when I realized that this angel was next to impossible to hold a conversation with. It was shattered as these things usually are with the first date shot to shit horrible, horrible conversation. It was at this point, the angel lost her halo and I chose to just be a friend instead.
And I was her friend, and it was ho hum for a little while.
Until........
I was at work talking about kids. I relayed that I didn't really like kids.
"Why don't you like kids?"
I backtracked. I don't really NOT like kids. I just can't stand groups of them clustered around. I went on (I tend to ramble when I am in a good mood) about not sure if I want a family which is probably an alien concept where I live. Then I mentioned how hard it would be for me to find a woman just for me seeing as how strange and kinda asshole-ish I can be.
Notice the end of that paragraph right there. Notice how I set myself up. This is a key time for any of my friends to take a knife right.......right.....take this knife, flash it in front of me and kick me in the balls. Playful putdowns are welcome from my close friends. D was not a close friend. She wasn't in the circle of trust but merely a casual acquaintance. What she says just fucking blows my mind.
"I'm not even going to answer that."
Huh
There was no smile from her face. No emotion whatsoever. "I'm not even going to respond to that."
But she did respond to it with that statement. Now she could get hit by a bus. Now she can go to hell, get fucked, get shit on. What the fuck do I care? Am I being a little harsh? Maybe I am being an intolerant jerk about this whole matter. She could just be busting my balls for all I know and I know next to nothing about women.
Fuck it and fuck her.
I am kinda asshole-ish.

6 Comments:
in what way was she hard to keep a conversation with? was she just stupid or was she like stuck up? I think I missed that part.
but you may be over reacting a bit, but dont sweat it bro. if she's a dumb biatch then dont waste getting pissed about her.
meh. fuck her.
i'll go on a date with you.
shhh. but don't tell cece. she'll tell steve and then my gig will be up.
but, anyway, i am funny. i swear to god. but don't call me. i'm bad on the phone. i'm only funny in person.
yeah! what roy said! :P
Yeah...i think you are right rob
Yeah I think you are right Roy
I'm slowing going insane and need alcohol to recuperate.
P.S. AIDS is kinda funny when you put it in song and dance.
grace.....I'll keep the secret :)
HEY WHAT THE FUCK?!
Heh.
Post a Comment
<< Home