Arabian Ninjas And Wally
This all happened this morning in my bed, and is the best from what I remember.
The Dream-
I am walking the streets of this stereotypical Arabian community like some sort of Indiana Jones. The reason I mention Indy is that I know I am looking for something very old and worth a bunch of cash. For some reason I have a lotto ticket in my hand and I want to cash it in. So I walk into a dog kennel where an ex girlfriend is standing guard holding a shotgun. We only exchange shielded looks as I move towards the back. There is dog food scattered all over the place with a chihuahua in one tall cage and a man who is the identical twin of Danny Trejo (of Heat, Once Upon A Time In Mexico, From Dusk Till Dawn) He is looking at the floor gently tossing dog food from a bowl all over the floor. He is only wearing his trademark vest and black pants.
"Hey!", I call out. "You want a quick 40 bucks."
He looks up, and slowly the depressed mask becomes an invigorated one. "Sure.", and he beams out a smile.
We walk down the street for a while and I finally realize what I am wearing. I have on an Australian cowboy hat with khaki slacks and a white button up shirt. Am I the guy from the "Hungry like the wolf" video. Into a marketplace we step and I look at the ticket and realize it is for 100 bucks. "Tell you what........I'll make it 50."
Then shots are fired from behind us and I take off on a run. The guy from the kennel can't catch up as I navigate stairs towards the roof under a blue canopy. I wait for a moment until dog kennel guy can catch up. Moments pass, then the canopy starts shaking. "Kick the poles!!" I shout as my foot is stamping on this wooden pole. Black garbed and veiled figures holding rifles and swords fall through the top. I think they look like a bunch of extras from the Mummy. My hand grips a rifle from the floor and I aim it at what appears to be the leader. I pull the trigger.
Nothing comes out but a slight pop. The leader starts to laugh as he walks over to me.
"No. No. No." He casually walks over and grabs the barrel. "This is how you load it." Then he pulls a lever from the barrel which makes the whole weapon act like a giant pellet gun. He steps back 5 or 6 feet and throws his arms out with a gesture not unlike "There you go!". I pull the trigger and the leader falls down dead. Then for some reason, the structure we are on starts to break away as we are now crashed into someone's home.
We are now in an open living room area and it's very dim except for a figure in the center of the room slowly stirring in a big bowl what appears to be rice. There are a bunch of people standing around who look like a bunch of modern day hippies and they are all looking at the center man with anticipation. I glance over to the stir guy's right and see a bunch of fajita beef.
"Wow that smells good." I voice out. "You guys making plates?"
The guy next to me give a stoned looks and smiles. "Sure."
"You guys take cash?" Money jumps from my pocket to my hand as I wave the wad of cash around.
"Yeah sure. Maybe Wally bucks." He smiles.
"Wally bucks?"
He points to the guy stirring the rice in the center of the room. "Wally."
I wake up. If you think this was something I watched before I went to sleep. You could be right. But how would watching 45 minutes of Sin City invoke such weird ass dreams?

1 Comments:
sin city is powerful! heheh.
Post a Comment
<< Home