Monday, August 15, 2005

The Line Is Right This Way

Anyone caught using the words "p'wed", "owned", "nube", "ownage", or any variation thereof will be marked for sterilization. This is for the two obvious reasons of population control, and upping the standard. Repeat violators will be put up against the wall and executed immediately. Thank you for your time.

Note: I understand that by just mentioning these words here, I have been marked. This is how much I love you all.

2 Comments:

Blogger grace said...

okay... i have NO idea what any of those words mean.

but i did read the line that said: repeat violators will be put up against the wall and...

muwahaha.

2:30 PM  
Blogger Cody said...

I'm not sure if anyone even knows how to use them in a sentence. Nevertheless, the regime isn't screwing around with this.

10:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home