Sunday, November 28, 2004

Even More Evil Than Skelator

This is more of an add-on to Cece unfortunate incident involving the flake. I name this person a flake, because I see and know how this person treats and demands to be treated. It makes you want to commit sepaku thinking about how these people are still contaminating the gene pool. It take a lot to bring about the hatred that I keep inside to build up in such a manner as speaking about a person in such a way. This person needs to walk in front of a bus, compete in a monster truck destruction derby with a Miata, or spontaneously combust. I hate this person that much. Please. Allow me to explain why.
It started as nothing more than an annoyance. I can be annoying at times, however, it is always the good natured type. Kinda like a dog that hasn't seen it's owner after a night's worth of drinking, jumping on him and wanting to play fetch at 3:00 in the morning. This person's annoying manner, in a complete 180 degrees, is that of a fly wading in your soup singing showtunes, or the scholarly geniuses at that fast food restaurant forgot you fries the second time this week. I started working there and words of advice floated to me about this person. Watch out. She's a real bitch. I don't take these things into consideration. It is more important to find out about a person for yourself to at least give someone the benefit of the doubt. Because I mean humanity deserves that much. Right? This person rubbed me wrong from the get go. She likes to talk to you like you are an idiot. Kinda like when you yell at a puppy (yes we have all done it) when it pisses all over the floor. I don't take too kindly to that. She also doesn't like when you tell her no. Imagine a temper tantrum the size of Nagasaki and you start to see what I mean. Like I said before. She was merely annoying.
The feelings grew when I saw how she treats her employees. She likes to yell a lot. In front of customers no less. Whenever she is done with her high-speed low drag self-esteem booster, she preaches to everyone the gospel of professionalism.
"You have to be professional with people."
A flake.
Now when I heard the incident which Cece talked about earlier, it really didn't surprise me. The lady's thinking is missing a few gears. Editors Note: Just because you have a few gears loose does not automatically give you pity in my eyes unless you are the Scarecrow, The Lion, or the Tinman from the Wizard of Oz. The story made a few gears loose of my own. The victim of the flake whom which was saved by Cece is a friend of mine. Now it is time to draw my blade from it's scabbard and demand this flake's head on a pike.

He-Man gazed from a hill looking at Skelator's fortress. It's was adorned with Ikea patio furniture and the guards looked dressed from the Gap. Such an outrage. He could smell the cheap perfume a half a mile away and it almost made him wretch. He had no time to be weak and soft. Skelator had infiltrated Castle Grey Skull to plant flies in his soup and made the McDonald's employees "forget" to give him his fries. The last straw was he bitch slapped She-Ra and ran off giggling. He raised his sword high in the sky and felt the surge of electricity flow through his arm. Skelator was going down.

2 Comments:

Blogger Cece Martinez said...

Were you TRYING to make me spit out my morning cup of java?! DAMNIT THAT WAS FUCKING HILARIOUS!

6:11 AM  
Blogger Cody said...

Aim your morning coffee at the flake. You'll feel better about yourself and piss off her at the same time. AIM TO PLEASE!!!!

8:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home