Dreams of Being Wild
The majority of people can probably agree that work sucks. Maybe their job doesn't suck except the very concept of work just sucks. Why can't people just give you a shit load of cash for nothing. Must be the reason I gamble and play the lottery. Now while I was not working, sleeping has been a sort of problem for me. There have been times when I was so bored, the sun has rose and I had not clue how the hell that happened. Staying up till 3 or 4 was never a problem. On top of that, it would be just a dreamless night. Strange things start to happen to me when I am employed. I can't stay up until 4 in the morning, it has to be at the most 3. There's not that much to talk about at work with a team consisting of mainly girls. They talk about TV (which I don't watch), kids (which I don't like), marriage (which I'm too scared to want to understand), the occasional girls vs. boys cause and effect (which is so played out I want cry tears of blood), and feminine hygiene (which I really don't want to hear about a girl taking a shit which I am loathe to say that I was the unfortunate bystander in such a conversation). I don't mind my job, but I think you are starting to understand the environment I am now in. The environment sucks ass. Now sleep has been a little awkward for me thus far. I'm not sure if it is because of the adjustment period of being now employed or something else. Now I am starting to dream and I don't really like what I am dreaming about. Yes, I will admit that my dreams are weirder than most. Not many people can topple the one with me as Rambo fighting dinosaurs on Mars except maybe H.R. Giger and David Lynch. These dreams are getting weirder by the night which make me sit up in bed and think about if I really did see that shit in my head. I never watched any violent movies in the past week so it couldn't be that. Halo 2 is not out yet so that theory is out the window. What could it be. These dreams are seriously fucked up and I hope that it's not something that's pretty close. A grown ass woman talking about taking a shit with fellow team members being the source of these weird ass dreams does not settle with me too well. Could just mean I'm normal.

5 Comments:
A. Watch TV. It's more fun than you think. It just sucks when nobody you work with watches Dave Chapelle or Ali G. Or Sopranos. Quit dissing. You LOVE Most Extreme Challenges. What? YOUR TV SHOWS don't count as really TV, or how do you figure?
B. You don't have to have kids to jump into THAT conversation. Just tell the story about Josh throwing out a turd on the floor. I laughed my ass off on that one.
C. Marriage is funny. Roy and I arent the only ones out there who live wacky married lives.
D. Boy vs. Girl? I don't get that one.
E. Feminine Hygiene. Yum.
I think I talk a lot of shit about TV because I don't have the good shit, like comedy central, cartoon network, HBO, ect... We have super basic cable which is why I watch a shitload of movies.
I think I talk a lot of shit about TV because I don't have the good shit, like comedy central, cartoon network, HBO, ect... We have super basic cable which is why I watch a shitload of movies.
Happy Veteran's Day bro!
Thanks dude, right on!!! Happy Veterans Day!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home