Seeing Red
-This post is going to be childish so please bear with me.
Right now I want to break something very expensive. I want to step on a bunch of pretty flowers. I genuinely want to make someone else have a bad day.
It's been a busy week with all this school paperwork going on. Trying to make sense of the financial aspects has been another task in itself. Monday night I went to the favorite bar to have a couple drinks with a friend.
The infamous girl was there serving drinks and some how there was a long conversation about that night and how she couldn't remember puking on my arm and leg. No sorry or thank you, just bitching about Goldslager. Fuck you. I should've let you fall on the floor and choke on your own vomit. I should embarrass you in front of your friends about the whole farting incident.
Another woman was there. She sat at our table one night having a conversation about life and how shitty it was. In a bold move and quite uncharacteristic, I decided to cheer her up. Mind you she was in her late 40's so it's not what you think. She was so happy afterwards, when we left, she gave me a kiss on the cheek. We see her now that Monday and always shakes my buddies hand and just give me a glance. Life is a real shitty place. I should've let her know it that night.
There is a new guy at work with a real sense of generic humor. This guy is ok but he should be dubbed Captain Obvious. Outside smoking my cigarette trying to enjoy my solitude, he come out and says the most original thing known to man. "You know those things kill you right?" No shit. In my whole life I have never know that cigarette contain carcinogen. I thought these were really cool vitamins. Fucking moron.
Today I got in an argument about the lawnmower with my mother. I told her it didn't work and my brother proved it that day by ripping the cord trying to start it. My mother said this wouldn't have happened if I had just done it on Monday. The same day I had several things to do with college. The whole finishing up the enrollment process is always secondary to yard work. I love getting into a fight before work.
I can't get a hold of anyone on the phone to vent this so you people are the unlucky ones. Sorry.

4 Comments:
Hehe...that chicked farted on you. hehe. out of the whole post, that's all i remember. hehe.
You should have busted her out.
That bitch. What a fucking loser!
DAMNIT. Cris just farted and he's standing right next to me.
Speaking of farters...
GAH!
awwww... that sucks ass!
i use my blog to vent, too. heh.
it's a good place for that.
Rob- Yeah it's one of my more "colorful" stories
Cece- Thats two daps for Chris now. You coming to mom's on Saturday?
Grrr- It's a childish thing to do but I don't want to pull a Cody on someone that doesn't deserve it.
Post a Comment
<< Home