Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Cody Vs. The Hurricane II

As I wake up to prepare for work, laying at the from of my door are large planks of wood and sandbags. My mother is cooking up a storm in case the power goes out. Who knows when we will need 3 gallons of chicken and rice or a bag full of ribs or a pot of beans or 2 trays of cornbread or some macaroni or........

I am opting to stay the night at a friends house and cook 30 minute taco rice while getting drunk with likeminded people. A circus where I sleep is the last thing I need.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah, I laughed at moms boards but now it might seem like a good idea? aw, fuck it. I've got smokes and some beer if I need it...aw crap I also have Algebra homework. That's worse than a fucking hurricane. Taco rice over ribs? Damn, it must suck to live there. laters.

PA

2:40 PM  
Blogger Cody said...

Don't underestimate the taco rice.

6:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home