Tuesday, August 02, 2005

"You Should've Went To A Regular College."

I have just enrolled in an online college. Kaplan to be exact. Some people have just said, "Eh, that's cool." or "I think you should have went to a regular college. I have one person to thank for smashing my complacency and yammering on to get to school before it's too late. One person to thank for motivating me to not sit around and get drunk all the time. This person is the only one to say they were proud of me for going and that meant a lot. Thanks Roy.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I told you "they" would come out, didn't I? Don't let them bring you down....we do what we can and this is more convenient for us. It must be nice to not have to work and go to a "real college" at other people's expense? I'll never know.



PA

8:23 AM  
Blogger Cece Martinez said...

Sorry I wasn't myself the other night. I am very proud of you.
I really am.

9:21 AM  
Blogger Cody said...

Thanks Cece, that means a lot too.

12:46 PM  
Blogger Roberto Campana said...

Ha! Roy took my lines.

10:22 AM  
Blogger grace said...

awww. that's sweet.

i *heart* roy and cece.

4:38 PM  
Blogger Big Heavy said...

good luck cody

9:18 PM  
Blogger Cody said...

Thanks Heavy.....now stop passing out when you see a butt! :)

10:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home