Thursday, September 22, 2005

Cody Vs. The Hurricane Episode II: Attack of the Storm

Even I shut the hell up when Katrina hit. There wasn't a lot of nice things to say when that bastard plowed into New Orleans like a drunk driver hitting a van full of kids. Now Rita is coming are way and I will shut up........

......to a point.

It looks like the thing has built up winds between 155 to 165 mph and it seems likely that the number will jump to a million trillion plus two due to the gluesniffers on TV. Weatherman can't give an answer worth a shit. I'll even take an "Oh fuck!!! We are all going to DIE!!!" over some pretty lady with nothing in between her ears trying explain the pretty pictures.

Well the pretty pictures look pretty fucking nasty with this red and yellow blob monster peddling towards Texas. Towards Galveston. Towards Houston. Towards Texas City. Towards my old stomping grounds.

That is about 300 miles away or two inches according to the map. Kinda far away if you ask me. Besides.......if you don't live next to the beach or next to next to the beach, you are probably going to be okay. Stop stocking up on the water. YOU ARE ABOVE FUCKING SEA LEVEL!!!

Use all that duct tape constructively.

Even now the house is stocked up with water and more bread loafs than I care to count. I'm waiting for the sandbag shenanigans to commence. I'm starting to get suicidal in the mornings.

Good luck Galveston and Texas City. I might have to make a trip up there is the shit hits the fan.

3 Comments:

Blogger grace said...

heheh... i likee the duct tape idea. i think that works for bunnies, too.

my cute little bunnies will KILL!

KILL!!!!!!!!!

4:55 PM  
Blogger Cece Martinez said...

Cod-iak...you fucking crack me up.

5:55 AM  
Blogger Cody said...

Grace-If you don't think the bunnies will like the duct tape, then masking tape works just fine.

Roy- I was stuck at home. I had to change a fuel pump on the jeep. Bad ass on school. That's only two semesters!

Cece- I aim to please.

11:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home