3 Movies
Stole the idea from Grace......sorry
Open Range- I know....I know.....I must be the last guy that has seen this movie, but it needs to be said, if only to put back some credibility into Kevin Costner. This movie is pretty fucking good. !5 minutes into the film, you completely forget about Waterworld. By 30 minutes you are contemplating telling someone "Fill your hands you somabitch!" This would have been an easy one for Costner to fuck up if it were not for Robert Duvall balancing everything out. It is a bit slow in the beginning, and those looking for the next Tombstone should just rent True Lies again. The story is just setting up and makes you give a shit about these characters which is rare in a western for me. Just ask me why I think the magnificent Seven is a shitty movie.
March of the Penguins- There are thousands of these damn things waddling over to a breeding ground to xerox themselves. I have come to realize that there will never be a shortage of chicken McNuggets.
The 40 Year Old Virgin- Funniest movie I have seen in a while. Steve Carrell may right up there with Will Ferrell. I expected this movie to be a frustratingly funny as Meet the Parents, but it wasn't so. Maybe it was the fact that I could sadly relate to him.

5 Comments:
yay! movies.
i haven't seen open range. so... you were the second to last guy. wait. i'm not a guy. haha! loser! :P
i LOVE march of the penguins. goddamn, i love penguins. and those penguins are fucking big, aren't they?!
40 yo virgin is in steve's queue... still waiting... and what are you talking about???? you're not even close to being 40 :P hehe
*yawn*
grace-there are a FUCKLOAD of penguins.....and there is a demand for McNuggets
cece- you can write 2 posts about your hair.....I can do one on movies
NOT THE BABY PENGUINS, THOUGH! they're just babies!!!
i saw the penguin one too. it was pretty good.
i kept thinking them playing "march of the pigs" while they were marching would have been cooler.
Post a Comment
<< Home