The Lion
There is a promotion in the works for me and I have every bit of faith and confidence that there is not a chance I can fuck it up.
"Damn it Jim, I'm an IT support specialist, not a processor."
Yes I am hungry. Yes I am thirsty. The lion is watching the wilderbeast and wants blood dripping from its fangs. I want the job.
Talking with my boss about the situation of computers derelict in the sea of piss poor maintenance, I told him of my thirst for blood. My thirst for duty and responsibility, my lack of complacency, and desire to get somewhere in this dead end company.
My evaluation is coming up I am not waiting to get noticed. I will bring the dead from my teeth to the foot of the bosses doors to show them what I am capable of.
Wish me luck.

1 Comments:
GOOD LUCK! :)
glad you are being the bear! :)
Post a Comment
<< Home