Thursday, October 28, 2004

A Good Time in the World

The Astros came pretty damn close to taking it to the series. I'm still in mourning, but I do feel that because of the Red's horrible record, I'll tip my hat to them. They deserved it. Maybe I'm just a little more appreciative of the Yankees getting swatted down for their seat in the series. Damn it's a good feeling. And earlier this evening I had my chance to see Dawn of the Dead. I recommend this movie to any horror fan as it was done pretty damn well. Lots of gore and a believable storyline made this one on my must-haves. The trailer for Shaun of the Dead was on the DVD as well making me ever wanting to see that flick. Everyone says it's hilarious, the preview looks hilarious, so now I have to see it. Also got to see the old school VHS Return of the Jedi. I have now decided to boycott the Star Wars DVD set because of the stupid additions. They made Boba Fetts voice said like a poof instead of the grit ridden few lines he had that made us fall in love with the character in the first place. What can I say? I'm a big poof when it comes to loving Boba Fett. Sorry. It has now been three days since I posted at that website with no responses on the thread. Was it that intimidating? My ego now going through the room. Pretty soon they will have to put a fucking government quarantine on my skull. My birthday is also coming up as well, and pretty soon a big decision will have to be made. I don't know why I'm looking forward to it, but I'll just try to have the best birthday I can by myself. And to top it all off, Camel Lights are now going for $2.54 at the corner. Now that my smoking commitment is in concrete, it's going to be a good start for the weekend. Happy soon to be winter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home