Wednesday, December 15, 2004

The Juggernaut Prepares

There's a countdown going on as I write concerning the Christmas party. Everyone is kinda pumped about what to bring, what to wear, what's going on afterwards, ect. This may have something to do with last years party where stories are still passed around to this day. I do belief the big appeal of a company Christmas party is you get to hang out (with alcoholic drinks) with people that you do not normally make an effort or just don't have time to see a co-worker outside of work.
For some strange reason I have made a big deal about this year. This is my first time going and it was, at first, a big deal because you have to show the people at the company who you really are other than a glorified pizza delivery driver. I'm not a fucking courier, thank God I am still alive, so I really don't see a lot of the people I liked during the day now. Now maybe its seeing what's up with them. Seeing how they have been and how work is going. How is life treating them? The kids doing fine? More drinks. That's great. How awesome. Oh really!? A new dog? More drinks. The weather is great. I love the cold. Cold weather is fucking awesome. You don't like the cold? I'll never understand you people. More drinks. Oh who do you mean? My ex? Yeah she's my ex now. No it's okay, it wasn't working out anyway. She died of leukemia. More drinks. I need a cigarette. Hey ass, give me a cigaret.....cikar.....a fucking smoke dude. Thanks man. No I'm fine. I'm just nursing this one. Man walking is hard. More drinks. Mr. Toilet bowl, you are the one with supreme *hic* etiquette. Always........Always....... Hold on a sec. Yeah there we go. Always the gentleman aren't you? Uh-huh *hic* yeah no thanks. I don't *hic* need your hand outs asshole. Fucking *hic* prick. Oh shit, the floor is spinning again.
Slowly but surely I will be the giant boulder chasing Professor Jones down cobweb infested ancient temple. It will be a sight to behold to actually squash Indiana in the first 15 minutes of the movie. All in a suit. Ha ha.

By the way, the person portrayed in that little one act is not going to be me at the party. That will be me at the after party. Cheers.

2 Comments:

Blogger Cece Martinez said...

Don't annoy me and don't puke in your hand.
That is all I ask.

9:51 AM  
Blogger Cody said...

I swear to God the network that is established is ridiculous. Come on. Everyone pukes in their hand. Right?

10:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home