Sunday, January 30, 2005

Dick Part

I am wearing a suit and tie in this dream. I am sitting down in what looks like a church when an old man looks at me and ask how I got jury duty. I don't answer him and then he make a comment about the book laying besides me. I don't remember what he said. The place is quiet and slowly filling up with people. I keep looking around for some sort of familiar face, but none are around. Towards the back a figure in a plume feather hat and extravagantly long cape strolls through from the back. I notice more and more that his is dressed as some sort of pimp/pirate as the dream digresses. This pirate has the face of the former talk show host Geraldo.

"Dick.....Dick Part is the name." He lets out a hearty laugh with a voice that sounds like a bad impression of Sean Connery.
"Are you here for jury duty?", a voice cries from the back.
"Why......", his hand is shooting through the hole of the zipper of his crotch. There are startled cries from the back from women I have never seen. He is still fumbling around giving me the strong impression he is about to whip it out.
"There we are!" Emerging from his crotch is a plastic card which I already know says "jury duty". There is a wide smile spanning his face and the crowd erupts a relieved laughter. He is now on a pedestal now and the dream camera reveals Christopher Lambert moving down the isle with black garments and a bastard sword scabbard at his back. I'm up at this point. The sun is cracking through the blinds. The first thoughts through my head were:

1. I was really thirsty.
2. Why did I have jury duty?

I wish drugs were a reasonable explanation.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dang bro, that is some twisted stuff. Are you sure you aren't puffing on the MJ or snorting the coca? That sounds like some wicked freaking movie. You come up with some Nightmare before Christmas darkness. Beetlejuice freaking juice!

Roy

8:58 AM  
Blogger Cody said...

That's not even the worst of them.

11:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home