The World Stops For a Tube
Great minds really do think alike. This was evidenced by a conversation I had with my brother a couple days ago while watching TV.
"Just pull the fucking tube and get it over with." He voiced out. His opinion is not something you really can bring up at the dinner table or any sort of social function for that matter, but it's floating around in the back of our minds. It's there scratching at the back of my throat. The utter urge to release it from mouth like a dog without food for a week stuck on his thick chain waiting to be set loose.
FUCK THIS BITCH AND PULL THE FUCKING TUBE!!!! GET OFF MY FUCKING TV!!!! That's right. I said it and I'm not sorry. It's like the little boy in a well syndrome. Everyone is crying over some boy in a well when a couple get killed by a drunk driver or a massive eighteen car pile up on the expressway. Still crying for that boy in a well.
Now you are wondering why I'm so pissed off. Well lets cookie cut this situation into nice little, easy to manage shapes.
1. She was practically a vegetable for about 15 years and now everyone is starting to give a shit about her. NOW everyone is crying that she is going to die.
2. This woman is a vegetable because of an eating disorder. Everyone is feeling sorry for a woman who put herself in the hospital by not cutting back on the double quarter pounders.
3. Upper-middle classed white person with an eating disorder. See two.
4. During this whole fiasco, some kid went out and shot his teacher and some of his fellow classmates in Minnesota. It got about a days worth of attention while the world held it's breath for some breakthrough in Shiavo case. Every conservative asshole that should have been down playing this tube fiasco in lieu of real news is now propping it on a pedestal like some retarded golden calf.
5. They shut down a school because of all the protestors. For fucks sake, the kids need education, not a bunch of dumbasses (How do they find the time to do this anyway?) trying to get this woman a glass of water. If it was for Ferris Bueller or Hulk Hogan, I can understand. See two.
6. All this and she ran over my dog......and owes me twenty bucks.

4 Comments:
I cant believe you Cody! How heartless and cruel! How dare you!!! Son of a Bitch!
Nah, I'm just fucking with you. your right.
I'm a bastard and I'm going to hell. Thanks for your support. Ha Ha
i'm so glad somebody else said this!!! what's stupid crazy is that now they're all fighting over her funeral cuz mom and dad want to visit her grave. nice to see they really are faithful catholics and believe in the afterlife. seems like they believe she'll be spending it wherever she's buried. i'm glad she was finally able to die in peace. fucking bastards!
You never saw a news spot for the lady who committed suicide so her blind kids could have her corneas. Where are the protesters and their signs when things like that happens. Shit......I'm getting pissed off before I go to work.
Post a Comment
<< Home