Monday, February 28, 2005

Hot And Spicy McAsshole

There is war in the wind. Chess pieces are moved and set for the coming battle. It takes place everyday and it is always fierce and unrelenting. This war takes place in my fucking stomach and it really, really sucks. Last night was a pretty good example of this. It just turned to about 7 or 8 in the evening when I realized I wanted a cigarette and was a little hungry. I needed my fixes, so I went to the drive in and picked up a pack of camels. Scratch one tango. Next was food. There was a little problem with that. I was stuck in my running shorts and looked like shit. Normally I don't care what people think, but I do care of the suffering of others tolerating my B.O. Drive through....come on drive thru....Where to eat? Looking at my change there was only 4.75. My options got limited. Subway? No. They'll fuck up my order. Whataburger? Nope. They take their time and all have the I.Q. of brain damaged monkeys. Churches? Too greasy. Burger King? Too far. The only option left was.......fucking McDonalds. Shit! I hate McDonalds but I was in the clutch. Gimme three Hot and Spicies and let me get the hell out of here. "Thankyoupulluptothenextwindow"
I grabbed them and got the hell outta Dodge.
I managed one in my mouth before I got home. I could've smoked while I was eating I needed the fix so bad. Momentarily satisfied, I went about other business. Then it happened a couple hours later. The churning of the stomach and the asshole chewing bubblegum. I must have endured pain for about an hour. I don't remember how many articles I went through. Stay the hell away from that place for the love of God!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

1 pack of Camels...4 some
3 hot and spicy's from Micky D's...4 some

picturing Cody's asshole chewing gum....priceless!

hahaha

thanks for the jump drive bro...it already came in handy! laters

1:59 PM  
Blogger Cece Martinez said...

Yeah. That was priceless. HA!

11:00 AM  
Blogger Cody said...

No Problem. I was put here on the earth to spread vital information.

11:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home