Movies, Drinks, and Trivial Pursuit
It was another one of those, crash at a buddies place to be and irresponsible drunk style event. Moving to Buffalo Wild Wings we got the drinks in order and nestled into our stools. I normally loathe a drinking establishment that advertises buffalo wings as "Awesome" and has a bunch of preppie college burnouts drinking to the latest hip hop tune turned entirely too loud. A Red Bull and Vodka cost $7.50 for fuck's sake. The only redeeming factor is they have this trivia game playing on the TV that you can join in to make people like "STRMN" or "TXBST" feeling like Whataburger employees. When you combine the vast wealth of knowledge of Phil, his brother Mike, and myself, you produce an intelligent juggernaut that has the luck of the entire country of Ireland. But alas, the fellowship was broken with the intervention of the bar bet. Five bucks will get you in. Take the game to take the fives. I almost had that fucker Phil until he got a question about Canadian politics. Bastard had a leprechaun in his pocket. The other Mike left to take his girl home leaving us to conquer other bars. We hit up the club with Phil's girl playing. She's an awesome chick. When she suggested we pick up the game Trivial Pursuit 90's edition, however, left me wondering if she was trying to fuck with our heads. Trivial Pursuit is a game for the sharp mind and includes tiny little pie pieces. Knowledge doesn't come easy with a head full of alcohol and the feeling of defeat of at Buffalo's. Off to Wal-Mart to let the arguments and fumbling of pie pieces begin.
Now fate has a way of letting me know that I am capable of fucking up a glass of water. The guys make a grab for the game while I whilst off to the bathroom. My head is clearing up and the buzz is fading fast. Upon exit there is a girl sitting down with short, chopped up, bleached blond hair. She is dressed in the standard anti-establishment fashion with the camo pants and hat. She has a very pretty face just looking at me. She asks me if there was some one else in there. A woman sitting directly in front of the men's bathroom is a little uncomfortable for a guy leaving it after taking a leak. You want to double check if you didn't piss yourself of have toilet paper on your shoe. I tell her no, but I didn't check the stall, and I walk away. I thought about it afterward, kicking myself in the ass for not talking to her a little further, while we had a night of arguing over what father and son martial artist were buried together.

1 Comments:
yeah fucker, you bailed on us 2 weeks in a row but don't expect us to break down and call your ass....although I almost did last week for a barbecue at Tommy's house. Even Tommy said "you should have picked up Cody!" I said nah,he's with his buddies and when I call he never calls back so fuck him...ok..I did say those words. What can I say? Anyway...I send you e-mails and you don't reply so wtf? If you don't want to apply just say "I like spreading shit on slides!", and I'll drop it. Hilda and Richard are coming into town this weekend so there will be mass partying and eating at mom's if you're interested. No, I'm not inviting you, I'm just 'sayin'. I don't think I can handle the rejection. As Drago said when he pummeled Apollo Creed..."if he calls, he calls." ok. "if he dies", but I'm not that bitter. later bro.
Post a Comment
<< Home