Urinal Deliberation
Taking a piss next to someone's urinal is a little daunting for any heterosexual male. The act of staring at someone while they are taking a leak doesn't help anything. Some guy was staring at me while I was taking a leak. You can't help, but wonder about someone's sheer disregard for bathroom etiquette. I look over and ask him the question, "What's up?"
"Are you doing Ok?"
"What?" The pisser was the last place I would expect for anyone to question my well being.
"Are you doing OK?" Equilibrium was not in this man's favor as he bobbled around
"Uh........Yeah......Why do you ask?"
"You want to know why? You want to know why?"
"Uh......Yeah sure."
"Alright, I'll tell you why. You got bullets around your neck. That's why I was asking if you were Ok. You look like you might flip out and go psycho. Can I get YOU a beer?"
For a person who was concerned that I would flip out and go psycho, he sure as hell was festive about it, laughing at his own nonsense. Yes there are empty shells on my necklace. EMPTY. I can't take them off the necklace, load them into a semi-automatic rifle and shoot any retard that comments on them. For fuck's sake, I keep the mullet and sideways cap wearing comments to myself. And if you want to ask about my necklace, can you please do it while I'm not concentrating on pissing in the urinal and not worried about you checking out my penis. Thanks you fucking drunk retard.

2 Comments:
Dang bro I worry about you. Where do you hang out at? You are starting to be a 'hole in the wall' bar jumper. Well, I guess it beats drinking at home by yourself? I do it all the time and look at me.....uh, okay look at someone else. Mom's house was really boring this weekend. Not because of you but rather Miko wasn't cooperating and Cece got sleepy as a result. We may stay in this weekend but you can come over...there is a fight on Saturday(HBO) We're going to church on Sunday so it probably isn't a good idea for me to hang out at mom's till 2am. Cece was really cranky that night, huh? hahahaha We went straight to bed when we got home...she felt better the next morning...until Miko started his crap again.
I'll see about coming over. There aren't any booty calls scheduled so I will see about it. Hole in the wall bars are the one's I like best.
Post a Comment
<< Home