Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Video Auditions

Conversation with my brother and I before work.

Justin- Work sucks. I need to go on the Real World so I can get hooked up. Nice fat ass house to live in for six months.
Me- Do they pay you for being on that show. I always wondered that.
Justin - I don't know.
Me- Hey, can I be the brother that got outta jail. You know with a name like Pepto or....
Justin- Hell yeah.....you can be my brother Pookie.
Me- Pookie?
Justin- Hell yeah. Got sent to the pen for robbing a post office.
Me- *laughs* Yeah I could get busted for robbing a post office for food stamps.
Justin- Food stamps?! *more laughter* That's the shit!!! Get me on that show!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Cece Martinez said...

I'd watch THAT episode.
Pookie.

10:09 AM  
Blogger Cody said...

Yeah....if I went over to their crib, I would end up like the guy off the couch ,like Half-baked.

8:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home