Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Common

My friends are moderately attractive people and it annoys the shit outta me. Slowly but surely, the facts are coming in. In movies you see the quirky best friend/sidekick becoming the lovable comic relief while a John Cusack-esque character comes along and gets the girl. I have been compared to Bankie from "Chasing Amy" and Duckie from "Sixteen Candles". Enough is enough. Anymore of these stupid fucking references and I'll turn into the Michael Douglas from "Falling Down".
We were at our usual watering hole when the waitress comes by and looks at me.

"You didn't tell him did you?" She made me privy to a certain piece of info a couple days ago.
"Oh I almost forgot." I turn to Mike. "She won't leave me alone. I think she wants to have my babies. She wants me to quit my job, move to a trailer park, and work at KFC selling biscuits and gravy all day long." She chuckles and turns to Mike. "No I just think you are handsome and I have a little crush on you, but I would never do anything because I love my boyfriend, and blah blah blah blah blah......" This tirade was making the bile in my stomach churn. This shit always happens to my friends and never to me. Everyone thinks THEY are cute and/or handsome and I am always the "Duckie" to tell it to. Fuck "Duckie" and fuck you. I'm not putting up with this anymore and telling all the potentials that they have black syphilis.......


What a minute........

That's kinda a shitty thing to do. Maybe I should pour out a little hater-aid.....
....
....
....
....
..............Fuck "Duckie"!

4 Comments:

Blogger Cece Martinez said...

You're not Duckie to ME.
MAKEOVER TIME!

j/k.

8:37 AM  
Blogger Roberto Campana said...

"You are so money, and you don’t even know it…"

"You’re like a big bear, with claws and fangs... fangs man. Big fuckin teeth, yeah man with fuckin teeth on ya. She’s just like this little bunny who’s just kinda cowering in the corner... shivering. Yeah man just kinda... And you got these claws, and you’re staring at these claws, and your thinking to yourself, with these claws, you’re thinkin'... now how am I supposed to kill this bunny, how am I supposed to kill this bunny, and your poking at it. Yeah you’re not hurting it, you’re just kinda gently batting the bunny around, you know what I mean? And the bunny's scared mike, the bunny's scared of you. And you got these fucking claws man and these fangs man, and you’re looking at your claws and your looking at your fangs and you’re thinking to yourself... I don’t know what to do man, I don’t know how to kill the bunny... with this you don’t know how to kill the bunny. Do you know what I mean? You’re like a big bear man."

"Now when you talk to her, I don’t want you to be the guy in the pg-13 movie that everyone’s pulling for. I want you to be the guy in the rated R movie who you’re not sure if you like."

2:34 PM  
Blogger Cody said...

Thanks Cece.....but makeover time may be too late. I shaved my head.

And you are right Rob....I am money. I am the rated R guy with the big fucking teeth.

Whew....there's my self esteem fix for the day.

12:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, you're a fucking Ninja! Nuff said.

Roy

3:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home