The Fix Is In
You can see them chanting over a cauldron dark prosphesies of impending despair. These cloaked figures practice their rituals with moans of dread filling its evil catacombs. This place has several names from sinister scripture, but has one name universally known.
The Texas Department of Titles and Registration
I have never met a group whose sole purpose was to fuck with your patience. It has been a long hard climb to get to where I am transferring the title of my Jeep to my name. It hasn't helped that you need paperwork just get to the actual paperwork allowing you to your final reward.
More paperwork.
It took a long time to get everything together. With an iron resolve to complete the task at hand, I woke up early. Working at nights does not allow this to be an easy thing. I shoot over there and got some paperwork done. The man was great took care of the duplicate title and wished me well to ANOTHER building across town. This is it. The journey to Mount Doom is nearly over. Papers are shuffled in my hand as I come to the VERY LAST PLACE I NEED TO BE just to finish sorting this out. I show the man my power of attorney....and a picture of my step-mother's drivers license (she granted me POA).......and my drivers license.....and the duplicate title.....
I think they waived the DNA testing and the urinalysis. This man....this scum sucking, piece of shit, soul crushing demon looks over the paper work
Him, Scum sucking demon: So how much are you selling it for?
Me, Champion of all that is good: What.....no I'm not selling. I just want to get it transfered in my name.
Him: (more glancing at the paperwork) Well it says here in the POA that you have just the power to sell and transfer the title.
Me: Yeah. Makes sense for someone who has the power to transfer the title to be able to "transfer" it to myself.
Him: Well......(more glancing)...let me talk to my supervisor.
Me: Yeah please. It was really hard for me to get that POA.
*note* It was hard to get it. I waited half a year for a single sheet of paper.
Moments pass as I wait in anticipation.
Him: I talked to the supervisor and she said the same thing. If you want to get it transfered to your name, then it needs to be reworded to say "grant POA for D.C. Wright to to tranfer said vehicle in his own name".
My blood is boiling and I now want to stab this guy's eyes out and give him a viking funeral.
Me: So let me get this straight.....I need to get ANOTHER power of attorney just to put it in my name?
Him: That's it sir.
Yeah that's it mother fucker. All there is to it. Just wait another six months for another sheet of paper so we can tango like this again. Fucking peice of shit.

4 Comments:
dude just freaking forge that crap. if you got the original POA then you have it for real already. better then waiting. i hate the DPS, it took me a long time to get my car in my name too.
It's a possibility I haven't ruled out. Thanks Rob.
AMERICA, FUCK YEA!
COMIN' AGAIN TO SAVE THE MOTHERFUCKING DAY
FUCK YEAH!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home