Monday, August 01, 2005

Bandwagon Monday


For some reason, Cece wants me to "get in" on half naked Thursday. I don't think you people need to see any part of my body. Here's a picture of my tattoo while in a drunken stupor. For the sake of the kids this is the last one.

7 Comments:

Blogger Cece Martinez said...

BULLSHIT! NO FAIR!

7:51 PM  
Blogger Cody said...

No fair?

12:23 AM  
Blogger grace said...

uhm... i for one would like to see more of your body.

uhm, please?

8:32 AM  
Blogger Cody said...

I'm flattered, but my body is about as attractive as a dead bug. I think I have a big sexy brain though.

11:33 AM  
Blogger Cece Martinez said...

He's lying Grace. Cody has a really nice body.
Seriously.
If he wasn't like my little brother I'd even say it was HOT.

9:27 AM  
Blogger Big Heavy said...

what does the tattoo say?

9:19 PM  
Blogger Cody said...

Heavy- The top says "Vertas" and the bottom says "Fidelitas"

Truth and Loyalty in Latin.

10:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home