Life's A Ditch At 8:30 AM
You ever see those rats that won't stop touching the electrified pellets? Yeah I'm one of them. Most of the time it involves beer and cigarettes. Not today. This time it involved an attractive member of the opposite sex and myself staring at my watch wondering why the fuck I got up so early. I was supposed to have lunch with a pretty young girl that I met at a bar who the owner was playing matchmaker with my ass. SUPPOSED TO. She let me know in the middle of the week to call her on Friday to we can meet up. She's not working today.....so I'm contemplating driving nails through my fucking head the next time someone wants to hook me up. Jesus Christ ladies......is saying "No I don't ever want to be associated with you. Could you go quietly die somewhere else?", really that hard to say someone you aren't interested in? It would save me a whole lot of time for beer and pr0n rather than waking up at the ass crack of dawn to shave. The beard was looking pretty nice too.

2 Comments:
aw, code-man :( she was probably too chickenshit to go. or forgot. or, aw hell, i don't know. its been many, many years since i was a single girl and i just can't remember back that far (sad, but true - about the remembering part i mean). but next time, tell your friend to let her know where you'll be on a certain night at a certain time. and do it because you were going to be there anyway. that way you have a good time no matter what, you have the control, and if she doesn't show, who cares. capice?
I think you are right. I'll tell her to meet us at another bar as we are taking off, then head somewhere else. I like that.
Post a Comment
<< Home