Awesome
The project is nearly complete. I am putting on the last screw on the death ray in my moon base that has the power to destroy the world. All I am waiting for is the freakin sharks with freaking laser beams. I knocked out a long paper that was turning my brain into a bowl of soggy Frosted Flakes. Now that it's complete, I can now say I helped someone out and felt proud of my little paper. Now if you haven't noticed, I have a little gift. You may not believe in it, but that's not important. The important thing is that I believe I have a gift. This gift has the ability to transform words into something of awe. The words are so beautiful, they are not unlike a Fiona Apple CD playing from a wrecked car. Today I am proud of this small accomplishment that I feel I can do anything.
Put Mike Tyson and Hulk Hogan in the same ring with me an I guarantee I will come out putting them in the hospital. I can drink harder you and fight harder as well.
There is also another gift that is valuable to some degrees. If you haven't noticed it in the first part, then I'll just spell it out for you. It's called talking shit. Have a great weekend.

1 Comments:
Mother-FARKING TA DA!
And all that. Thanks for helping my Boo.
Post a Comment
<< Home